Studio Spaces are priced by square footage. Courtyard Spaces are $1.25 per square foot. Inside Retail Spaces are $1.10 per square foot. Studio Spaces are $1.00 per square foot. You will be required to purchase renters insurance. Some spaces have metered utilities while others maintain flat fees.
We have additional spaces up to 30,000 square feet that can be developed to your company’s needs and aesthetic.
- MAEC studio spaces are open to renters 24/7.
- We offer developed spaces as small as 100 square feet up to undeveloped areas as large 30,000 square feet.
- MAEC is willing to work with renters to create the spaces that they want.
- First-time leasees are required to lease for 6 months or 1 year.
- Please come visit us from 10am to 4:30 pm for a tour.
- The best time to visit is Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Join our email list to get notices about our events and open houses.
Open Studio Spaces: (UPDATED 1/05/18)
Along the inner courtyard, you will find the MAEC Leasing Office, Danny Mac’s Pizza, Heiser Health, Forme Millinery, Hope Culture TV Coffee, Aikido, Kore Gallery, a talent agency, a cobbler, a pet store, artisanal shops, and more!
Within building A & B you will find 3 Event Rooms, a talent agency, multiple beauty salons, artisanal shops, Hope Culture Church/Community, artisanal shops, writing professionals, non-profits, a leather maker, and artist studios.
#121 – 777 sf. $750 per month – large retail space on main interior corridor
#128 – 213 sf. $210 per month.
#161 – 200 sf. $200 per month.
#175 – 350 sf. $350 per month.
#181 B – 1255 sf. $1,255 per month – large retail space on main interior corridor
On our second floor, you will find Fleur De Lis Academy of Ballet, over 80 artist studios, CirqueLouis’ training space, and a large area ready for development. One elevator reaches the second floor and there are multiple stair access points.
#207 – 125 sf. $125 per month
#245 – 120 sf. – $120 per month
#247 – 184 sf. – $185 per month
#249 – 184 sf. – $185 per month
#267 – 923 sf. – $925 per month – natural light and a view of downtown.
#272 – 400 sf. $400 per month
#271 – 215 sf. $215 per month
#275 – 500 sf. $500 per month
The third floor is a private area perfect for a quiet office space.
#302 – 227 sf. – $225 per month – good sized space with privacy on third floor.
#308 – 175 sf. $175 per month.